Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Want You So Bad!~Chapter 2~The New Bully Is Me!


My eyeballs almost fell out of my face when I saw Dannie McKenzie moved her desk next to Brad in the front row next to the window. My expression became dark, my black lipstick lips folded, and my hand automatically tightened around the sleek baseball bat. I hoisted the bat over my right shoulder. My mouth opened to yell that skinny-too-girly-brunette's name Dannie. However, our baldy and fat English teacher already arrived behind me.

"Put that baseball bat down, Magalie and sit down." He said with his monotone usual voice while passing me.

The whole class finally noticed me and started to stare and whisper. It took me a lot of self-control to walk to my seat all the way in the back of the class next to the window. I hit the floor really bad as I put down my weapon next to me.

"I hope you didn't make a crack on the floor, Magalie?" The English teacher asked.

"No!" I yelled with furry.

"Good!" Said the middle-age man who couldn't care less about floor but asked anyway as a part of his job. "Let's start, shall we?"

And the teacher lectured as boring as usual, ignoring the tumult among the students. I could hear the loud whispers about me.

"Is Magalie finally taking revenge  on those who bullied her today?" A nerdy girl whispered to a chubby boy sitting in the next row.

"I knew that goth girl was dangerous. She's going to kill them..." The chubby guy trembled.

Am I that scary? I thought. No way! I have been bullied since elementary school because I was the goth and quiet girl who would not lift a finger no matter what. Some people thought that I was an idiot. Some thought that "my goth curses" weren't working.

The truth was I didn't care. I didn't care about anything before I met Brad... Never in my life I've been so angry and frustrated about anything... I was fine when my dad left mom broke and unable to pay the mortgage by herself in middle school and we had to move to aunt Betty's house. I was fine with my fellow classmate making fun of me everyday about my black skirts, boots, shirts, old fashion bracelets, and my too long dark curly hair...

Everything was boring and pointless until I met my prince... But this wrench...

"Gosh!" I unconsciously sighed out loud.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class, Miss Magalie?" The teacher touched his thick glasses.

"No," I said out loud.

"OK, then moving on..." He proceeded with the class.

The whole class was trembling in fear and I started to like that new feeling of being in control. I was the new bully in school. I was overwhelmed by this new power. I started to relax and breathe. I yawned opening my arms wide. I accidentally pushed the baseball bat with the tips of my fingers. The heavy and unfortunately round piece of wood fell and rolled all the way to front and stopped at BRAD'S FEET!

Brad looked at the bat and then stared at me. I froze speechless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment